Dates
AUGUST 5TH - 8TH
Location:
Port Angeles area
Transportation:
If possible, the people in the Seattle area will pick up those travelling by air.
Otherwise, there are several options:
Rent 8 or 12 passenger van
Commuter Aircraft from Sea-Tac to Port Angeles on Kenmore Air ($89 round)
Bus Line from Sea-Tac to Port Angeles by Dungeness Lines ($79 round over 15, $40 under 15)
The cost of a charted bus was much more expensive than I thought it was worth.
Lodgings:
Hotels: 10 rooms have been booked in Port Angeles. please call
RV hookups / Tents available at Salt Creek RV.
Rental House: Available, but $250 per night with cleaning fee additional hold 5 people
I still don't have a count of the total number of rooms needed. Please let me know ASAP what the count is, or I won't feel sorry if you are sleeping in a tent.
Entertainment:
The Olympic Peninsula offers a variety of Hiking/Beach combing/Fishing/Sightseeing opportunities.
Golfing is available for $10 a day
Victoria, BC is 1 1/2 hours way by ferry. ( You need to have a passport or enhanced driver's license)
For any Twilight fans, Forks is an hour away.
Neah Bay is the western most tip of the United States, about 1/ 1/2 hours away.
Karl Majerle has volunteered to take people on short, scenic fights around the area.
There are not a lot of tours or malls in Port Angeles.
Miscellaneous
Let me know if you are interested in a T-Shirt. I haven't heard any response on this, so I haven't researched this.
Communication:
Our e-mail address is jlmajerle@gmail.com
Phone: (425) 335-7797
Respond to this blog
Port Angeles area
Transportation:
If possible, the people in the Seattle area will pick up those travelling by air.
Otherwise, there are several options:
Rent 8 or 12 passenger van
Commuter Aircraft from Sea-Tac to Port Angeles on Kenmore Air ($89 round)
Bus Line from Sea-Tac to Port Angeles by Dungeness Lines ($79 round over 15, $40 under 15)
The cost of a charted bus was much more expensive than I thought it was worth.
Lodgings:
Hotels: 10 rooms have been booked in Port Angeles. please call
RV hookups / Tents available at Salt Creek RV.
Rental House: Available, but $250 per night with cleaning fee additional hold 5 people
I still don't have a count of the total number of rooms needed. Please let me know ASAP what the count is, or I won't feel sorry if you are sleeping in a tent.
The Olympic Peninsula offers a variety of Hiking/Beach combing/Fishing/Sightseeing opportunities.
Golfing is available for $10 a day
Victoria, BC is 1 1/2 hours way by ferry. ( You need to have a passport or enhanced driver's license)
For any Twilight fans, Forks is an hour away.
Neah Bay is the western most tip of the United States, about 1/ 1/2 hours away.
Karl Majerle has volunteered to take people on short, scenic fights around the area.
There are not a lot of tours or malls in Port Angeles.
Miscellaneous
Let me know if you are interested in a T-Shirt. I haven't heard any response on this, so I haven't researched this.
Communication:
Our e-mail address is jlmajerle@gmail.com
Phone: (425) 335-7797
Respond to this blog
1 comment:
To leave A comment:
* Click on a comment button selection of your choice.
* Type in the word verification.
* Click on "Name/URL" and add your name. (leave URL blank)
* Click "Publish Your Comment"
And that should do it! :)
Post a Comment